[SOLVED] Forward and Back reversed

Reaction score
Problem!

After upgrade?!

Without propellers:
1 - When I arm the Phantom and lifts it up and lean it forward, the rear motors revs up. That is wrong! The same backwards. It flips immediately.
2 - When I arm the Phantom and puts stick forward, forward motors revs up. That IS wrong!

Dammit! Why? Reversing the transmitter shouldnt help, the Phantom leans (followed by a flip I guess) anyway.

Re: Forward and Back reversed

What exactly did you upgrade?

If you unplugged the motor connector from the Naza, make sure you plugged it back in the right way. The red wire goes to the outside edge of the Naza.

last year i bought a crashed p2v and did not know that the last owner while trying to repair it had flipped the motor plug over and it was doing the very same thing. it took me two weeks to figure out what the hell was wrong. flipped the plug back right and she flew like a charm.

Upgrade: USB -> Assitant -> upgraded all of the updates + transmitter.

The owner said it flew fine before I got it (because of gimbal-issue, which was a connector-problem outside phantom).

I guess it must have been opened... and that some cables are shifted (havent checked). Ill do that.

In the off chance, look in the Vision Assistant, and find the setting for type craft and make sure "quad rotor" is displayed

The Rookie

Yes... Quad-rotor X it says.

Receiver Type: D-Bus

Main Controller 3.08
GPS 6.0.1.3
Receiver-5.8G 1.0.1.3
P330CB 1.0.2.10
Battery 2.6.0.0

Assistant 3.6

IMU Status OK!
Statu: Ready

Basic Gain: Pitch 125%, Roll 125%, Yaw 120%, Vertical 140%
Attitude Gain: Pitch 260%, Roll 260%

Big warning if I click on "Phantom"-button!?

It should be switched cables? ;-)

One cable was reversed inside the Phantom, weird. It works as it should now. =) At least the motors reacts as they should. Testflight later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic