Solution for P3 version 10 firmware?

DJI has added limitations during the firmware upgrades. Many stopped upgrading before NFZ was implemented. Many stopped at 1.4 before height limit loophole was closed. Many if not most issues people have been having is errors only after doing the "latest" update.

Makes sense.... Thanks!

1.10.90 must likely ok..but i have read to many threads of pilots having issues. I guess it 50/50
if you want to update or not.

I have the latest firmware update on all of my Birds.. two p3p and 1 p4.. 352 successful flights zero crashes with a distance of almost 200 miles...

Reactions: macoman
Tablets, connections, limitations, usb, software version issues, video feeds, lack of support between tablet and aircraft -- all good reasons why I'm selling my P3Pro and not dealing with DJI products any longer. They had a great product -- but seems they can't get it right and I'm not into fooling around with this or that to get it to work as sold.

Reactions: trigon
Tablets, connections, limitations, usb, software version issues, video feeds, lack of support between tablet and aircraft -- all good reasons why I'm selling my P3Pro and not dealing with DJI products any longer. They had a great product -- but seems they can't get it right and I'm not into fooling around with this or that to get it to work as sold.

You may have done something wrong... running on the latest version of firmware and no issues at all. Although I have the P3S. You should have followed a tutorial in how to properly upgrade the firmware.

I really do not get these complaints. I've been using 1.10.90 since January and taken at least 50 flights from then and not had a single issue. If this was a true software scripting issue, I can only think it'd effect all users. But what do I know....

I really do not get these complaints either. I've been using 1.4 for years and taken at least 250+ flights from then and not had a single issue. If this was a true software scripting issue, I can only think it'd effect all users. But what do I know too....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj