Solid Red Lights

Reaction score
G'day, my vision + cycles through the light sequence upon start up & then turns a solid red & wont fire up. I have just used the machine for a flight about 4klms from the new launch site & it worked fine. All batteries/RC are fully charged & software is up to date. I then move a few more Klms down the road & it works fine again. The area that it wont work is an industrial area with plenty of open spaces & no high voltage power lines around. Even tried with the drone off the ground to start up/calibrate with no luck. There is also a Navy base about 500 meters away from my potential launch site & is on the extremities of a no fly zone (airport). Has anyone had the same experience? It only seems to be in this area as I can fly in the areas surrounding this particular point.
Thanks

You are probably in a DJI no fly for the P2 series. What is supposed to happen is, upon the AC acquiring six sats and marking your home point, instead of 20 fast green flashes as you would expect you get 20 fast red flashes followed by 20 fast green flashes. Then the motors won't start.

No FLY Zones | DJI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan