Solid red lights

Reaction score
Solid red lights . Just got my phantom flew it once no problem wrecked on second flight gimbal and camera came off compass disconnected. I put it all back together turned it on and controller and just get solid red lights. When I turn off controller lights flash yellow. Any ideas how to fix this problem. I can
Still start phantom but afraid to fly without green light gps?

You'll need to open up the Phantom and check to see if the GPS cable from the lid is still connected to the mainboard. If that connection looks good the next step is to remove the GPS board in the lid and check to see if the flat square ceramic antenna on the back side of it is cracked (a common side effect of hard crashes)

Michlprit said:
Solid red lights . Just got my phantom flew it once no problem wrecked on second flight gimbal and camera came off compass disconnected. I put it all back together turned it on and controller and just get solid red lights. When I turn off controller lights flash yellow. Any ideas how to fix this problem. I can
Still start phantom but afraid to fly without green light gps?
Gimbal and camera came off? Very sorry mate but its wrecked and as in $800 wrecked with maybe a 3 month dji repair turnaround. Keep reading this forum and you'll get to understand why. Sorry mate

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20