sold

Reaction score
Bought the 4 last march as a back up to my inspire. I was shooting real estate in eastern colorado for a few months with the inspire and decided to buy the p4 as back up. Decided to terminate the job because I wasn't making the money I should have been and dont want to jump thru hoops with the FAA to become legit. My flights on the average were 8 minutes while shooting stills and really did not fly the P4 much. No crashes or tip overs (im an experienced pilot). All firmware upgrades loaded with no problems. I have a total of 4 batteries and extra props. Charger, foam case, pelican case comes with. I have added a you tube link to show how well it flew after the last firmware upgrade. Great stable ship but no longer will fly it. I only flew the p4 and inspire if I was making money. Will probably keep the inspire for I dont want to take a beating on it when I sell it...tool a licking when I sold my p3!!!!
You pay for all shipping for both p4 and cases. If you dont want the original box/case I can just ship it in the pelican.
1600.00 firm!!!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• IMG_2171p.jpg
    IMG_2171p.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_2172p.jpg
    IMG_2172p.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_2170p.jpg
    IMG_2170p.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 315
Let's make deal on the inspire[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app