sold

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
For sale: I just finished rebuilding a couple of cameras. Both are very nice.
4K Pro is $290
2.7 Adv is $200 SOLD more to come
Both are pretty clean. The Pro has a small mark on the camera housing.
Shipping extra. I will charge the actual cost.
Update: I have 2 Pro's and 1 Adv camera. I will consider trading your broken camera for one of mine. Trade price depends on the condition of your broken camera. If you are not comfortable removing your camera you can ship the drone to me and I will do it for you. You have to pay shipping both ways. I only need the bare drone with camera.

Last edited:
Can you ship to the uk? Im thinking of upgrading my advanced.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It looks like the cheapest way is first class @ about $30. Priority Mail would be quicker but cost about $65
Priority takes 6 to 10mdays but first class is unknown. I am thinking a couple of weeks depending on how long it sits in customs.

Last edited:
Hi, where in florida are you located? I crashed my advanced and my gimbal wont stop moving up and down so i need to replace it.
Would I be able to just take the old gimbal off and put the one you are selling on? plug and play type thing

I am in Clermont Florida. That's near Orlando. The Advanced would be plug and play. The Pro would require a firmware update. I would even take your old one in trade. Did it get wet and is there still a video feed?

That's not too far.
There is a video feed, it just keeps moving up and down, very small movement but it doesn't stay stable. Nothing wrong with the feed.
How would the trade work?

You get one that works for $125. There is not much room on an Advanced as they are only worth $200 working. On Ebay I can get a little more but they take about 15% by the time they get done. I don't like selling there. I would rather get less and save the hassle. If you put yours on ebay you might get between $100 and $115. You will end up with $75 or $80 after they get done.

I see what you are saying, I gave up selling on eBay few years ago as well. We can do the trade, let me know how shipping and everything will work out logistically.

If u are not comfortable taking off the damaged camera u could send just the P3 to me and I will install the replacement for u and test it out. The only extra charge would be the increased cost of shipping. Do not send the battery or props or any extras. Just the drone with the camera. Bubble wrap it.
It might cost a little more but it would be easier for u. I will turn it around in 1 day.
You have to pay shipping both ways.

If u are not comfortable taking off the damaged camera u could send just the P3 to me and I will install the replacement for u and test it out. The only extra charge would be the increased cost of shipping. Do not send the battery or props or any extras. Just the drone with the camera. Bubble wrap it.
It might cost a little more but it would be easier for u. I will turn it around in 1 day.
You have to pay shipping both ways.

I might just do that! Let me look into shipping quotes on Tuesday.

It's about $10 each way for a camera and about $20 each way for the drone with camera. If u have the original box use that. put the gimbal guard on the camera and tape it to the camera so it won't slip off. I always put the original box in another box for safety.

I've got a short in my P3P 4K somewhere. I can see through it on my iPad and move the gimbal in all directions, but I can't record or take stills. Is that something fixable? It's not the ribbon cables or the replacement bird so it has to be in the camera but I've never tried opening it up to see if it was user servicable.

I've got a short in my P3P 4K somewhere. I can see through it on my iPad and move the gimbal in all directions, but I can't record or take stills. Is that something fixable? It's not the ribbon cables or the replacement bird so it has to be in the camera but I've never tried opening it up to see if it was user servicable.
hard to say. Did you try a different sd card?

Tried several SD cards and new ribbon cables and P3A body. I'm thinking possible moisture inside as it was outside way up in a tree overnight. Seems to initialize just fine, just not record or take stills.

Tried several SD cards and new ribbon cables and P3A body. I'm thinking possible moisture inside as it was outside way up in a tree overnight. Seems to initialize just fine, just not record or take stills.
If u take the cover off the gimbal main board there should be a moisture indicator. It does sound like the gimbal main board. If u wanted to send it to me I could verify that. However if it is the main board they are hard to find

It's about $10 each way for a camera and about $20 each way for the drone with camera. If u have the original box use that. put the gimbal guard on the camera and tape it to the camera so it won't slip off. I always put the original box in another box for safety.

I might just drive to you and make a trip out of it, gonna look into the logistics. You are about 3 hours away I think.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj