sold

Reaction score
Had a few people ask me about selling my controller, so I decided to pick a price and post it up.

I've been able to get 4+ miles (one way) out of this setup with ease, and it also improves penetration by a vast amount!

Some people like to have a modded controller for fun at home, and a non-modded one for being able to fit in normal cases for carry-on travel. Other people might have broken their controllers or something and need a new one.

The kit is $324 alone, or $523 if you pay Tony to install it. A new P3 controller is around $500, and used ones are around $300.

I figured that at the absolute cheapest, you could buy a used controller for $300, then put a $314 kit (modded yourself) for a total of $614, so I decided to go $700 to account for labor/shipping/etc.

If you were to buy a new controller and pay Tony to install it, this would be a $1023 setup.

Any questions or comments, feel free to contact me via PM or post in this thread.

Lanyard not included
. IMG_4311.JPG IMG_4312.JPG IMG_4533.JPG

what happened? why you selling ur stuff?

Just a bit bored of it. I'm #7 in the world for distance last time I checked (before the battery mods came out), and will college starting here in a month I won't have time to fly as much and would rather have money to invest.

Plus I've had several people PM'ing me to ask if I would sell it, so I figured a thread would help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20