SOLD!

Re: DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus Quadcopter Damaged in Crash

Will you guarantee that it still flies?

I powered it up right after the crash and it seemed to work fine, but I did not take off, for as the props were broken and I did not have any replacement ones left.

2 more days left on my sale. Be sure to check it out.

$510 seems a bit much to me. There's not guarantee on the damage besides the camera right?

iptaylm said:
I powered it up right after the crash and it seemed to work fine, but I did not take off, for as the props were broken and I did not have any replacement ones left.
You seem to have spare props in your picture.

Monte55 said:
iptaylm said:

Ha Ha, well spotted Poirot, I would love to see the look on the winning bidders face when they find out how much a new gimbal and camera is.....

Anyway, none of my business so I will shut the hell up.... :)

harbourside said:
Monte55 said:
iptaylm said:

Ha Ha, well spotted Poirot, I would love to see the look on the winning bidders face when they find out how much a new gimbal and camera is.....

Anyway, none of my business so I will shut the hell up.... :)

So if the camera and gimbal for the plus are so expensive, this essentially is now just a phantom 2 with the radio on 5.8ghz. This could actually be pretty cool for someone looking to setup a 900mhz fpv setup, right?

15 min left. I found the extra props that came with the Phantom and that's why they are included in the pic.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik