SOLD

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 Vision for sale. I have had over 15 flights and upgrading to the Vision + due to the number of videos I take. This craft is in great shape and has always been transported in my Tradecraft case. I might be willing to sell with the case if you want to bundle.

Asking price for the Phantom only is $575. With the case $700. Please message me for more pics. Serious inquires only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUcg9Ch3krw

Re: Phantom 2 Vision

I am interested in your copter. I am new to quadcopters and was wondering what is included in this sale.

I have a neighbor looking for this. He's been digging my DiscoPro and looking for a starter craft to get going himself. We are local to you and can setup a meeting to pick it up and pay cash. Let me know if it is still available please.

Do you still have the phantom 2 vision for sale. If so can you send me pics.

My neighbor was interested in the P2V but could not convince the wife.

Just thought I would add that the GoPro I purchased was pristine and works great and came with everything davisTHX represented.

I personally seen the P2V and it also is in great condition, everything initialized as it should have on start up and props spun up. The case he is selling is excellent condition as well. Just thought I would let any potential buyers know davisTHX was a great guy to deal with. This is a heck of a great deal for his P2V & case! Buyer will be very pleased.

davisTHX said:
Tradecraft Case no longer available. I still have the original box for the Phantom Vision. $650 shipped in the USA.

Send me your Paypal info.

I will take it for $650

davisTHX said:
I have a Phantom 2 Vision for sale. I have had over 15 flights and upgrading to the Vision + due to the number of videos I take. This craft is in great shape and has always been transported in my Tradecraft case. I might be willing to sell with the case if you want to bundle.

Asking price for the Phantom only is $575. With the case $700. Please message me for more pics. Serious inquires only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUcg9Ch3krw

Do you still have it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen