Sold

Re: ground station. brand new. never opened

Ksc said:
bought the Ground Station. Its brand new. I'm not going to use it. $180 shipped. PM me.
Is it the Pee Cee version? For Windows? OR is it the Android, smartphone one.

havasuphoto said:
Ksc said:
bought the Ground Station. Its brand new. I'm not going to use it. $180 shipped. PM me.

No Android version of GS right now...iStuff only :(

If Ksc is selling the iPad-only version and you need the PC software, I can get it to you (it's not locked from the factory)

OI Photography said:
havasuphoto said:
Ksc said:

No Android version of GS right now...iStuff only :(

If Ksc is selling the iPad-only version and you need the PC software, I can get it to you (it's not locked from the factory)
I have the PC software now. Just wondering if there is a PC version? Don't need the BTU......do I??

havasuphoto said:
I have the PC software now. Just wondering if there is a PC version? Don't need the BTU......do I??

Correct, DJI is now selling it as separate versions (iPad and PC)...if you're using it with the PC the BTU is not necessary at all. However, it's useful even if you don't use the GS with it, as you can connect the iPhone/iPad NAZA settings assistant app through it and the GS to tweak gains, etc in real-time.

OI Photography said:
havasuphoto said:

Correct, DJI is now selling it as separate versions (iPad and PC)...if you're using it with the PC the BTU is not necessary at all. However, it's useful even if you don't use the GS with it, as you can connect the iPhone/iPad NAZA settings assistant app through it and the GS to tweak gains, etc in real-time.
Don't have either of those-and no plans in the future to get them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31