Sold

A

aerialvisionz

New Black Pearl Monitor.

I removed it once to test it's reception indoors. Never used outdoors and flying.

Please note in my experience, this is not the best monitor to use with DJI AVL58 Transmitter. Hence my selling it.

Great monitor for other transmitters.

Comes with an A/C Charger

$180 included Fed Ex Ground shipping.

If you have any question you can call me at #305.401.7064

Jonah

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 600
Re: Black Pearl 7" Wireless 5.8ghz Monitor

Hi Jonah

Just curious.. Why is the Black Pearl incompatible with the Dji AVL58?

I was going to order a FPV kit in the future and these two combos was on my shortlist. What would you recommend for the AVL58 instead?

Thanks
Lawrence

Hi

I had better reception with the Boscam RX-LCD5802 and the DJI AV58

I read this before someone so bought both to test.

The Black Pearl supposedly plays better than the Boscam with other transmitters.

Hope this helps

Funny... I have the AVL58 and Black Pearl. Works great and video is nice and clear up to 1000m away, which is as far as I cared to go for comforts sake.

I think the issues may be users who don't know how to properly set this combo up. ;)

Little test with the BP and the Boscam RX-LCD5802, vTX has the Boscam TS58200 200mw on CH8.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO0RClicTeU[/youtube]

Black Pearl and Boscam Monitors

I saw the comment and I too have both. The Black Pearl was great with the AVL58 up to 3-4km. I thought that was the limitation of the trans so I put a Boscam TX58-32 ch 2W tx on the P2 and got out to 5km. BUT then I used a Fat Shark Pred V2 with the Boscam tx and it was night and day. Instead of seeing a lot of static it cleared up nicely. OK so maybe Boscam LCD5802 Monitor diversity was the way to go since it was the same manufacturer. So far it has sucked. I actually lost my Phantom at 3000 meters when the video totally crapped out. I tracked it with the Marco Polo but someone grabbed it while I was tracking it! So now I set up another P2 with the AVL58 tx I have left and at 2000 meters kept getting lots of static. I think I was on Channel C6 on the monitor. Is there any channel to channel test of This monitor with the AVL58? I though I saw somewhere where somebody had a chart matching up the channels that worked together.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik