SOLD: ZENMUSE H3-3D damaged partially working

Reaction score
I have a Zenmuse H3-3D (P2 Edition) that IS NOT fully function as the result of a P2 crash. There are no broken or bent parts visible and all axis points move freely. On startup the gimbal will endeavor to initialize, but does not complete. There is noticeable humming noise from the motors, but they seems to be functional.

If nothing else, it will be good for spare parts. Will ship in original box with extra parts included.

Looking for a reasonable offer.

Ship to US and Paypal only.

Re: FOR SALE: ZENMUSE H3-3D damaged partially working

I found the problem preventing it from initializing (loose screw). Presently everything appears to be working except no video from the camera. Otherwise, the gimbal will initialize and functions normal. It does not grind or make noise now. The GoPro will charge in the gimbal, but no video out.. Personally, I believe it is repairable but can't say for sure.

I understand the risk; however, non-function H3-3D's, sell on eBay for $100+

I'd like to get $100, otherwise I'm better off keeping it for spare parts.

babryan said:
I found the problem preventing it from initializing (loose screw). Presently everything appears to be working except no video from the camera. Otherwise, the gimbal will initialize and functions normal. It does not grind or make noise now. The GoPro will charge in the gimbal, but no video out.. Personally, I believe it is repairable but can't say for sure.

I understand the risk; however, non-function H3-3D's, sell on eBay for $100+

I'd like to get $100, otherwise I'm better off keeping it for spare parts.

Which H3-3D version is this? The late version with the ribbon plug that plugs into the USB port on the side of the GoPro or the earlier version that plugs into the back of the GoPro? If it's the latter, I will give you $100.

It's the version that plugs into the side with a USB cable.

babryan said:
It's the version that plugs into the side with a USB cable.

Thanks. OK, I will pass. I'm really looking for a crashed H3-2D or version 1 H3-3D I can steal the GoPro plug off of.

Forgive me is this is a naive question, I'm somewhat new to phantoms and haven't really studied up on zenmuse gimbals yet. Will this plug directly up to and work in a phantom2 or phantom2 vision (non plus). Or will I also need an h3-3d controller module? Thanks!

cmturn0 said:
Forgive me is this is a naive question, I'm somewhat new to phantoms and haven't really studied up on zenmuse gimbals yet. Will this plug directly up to and work in a phantom2 or phantom2 vision (non plus). Or will I also need an h3-3d controller module? Thanks!

P2 yes, for a P2V it can connect to the mainboard but I don't know if it'll interface with the FPV setup on that model.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj