Sold. Sold. Sold.

Reaction score
As the title states. Brand new. Unopened. Won it in a draft and I'm selling it off. Price includes shipping within the US and PayPal fees.

Re: DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ (Plus) Unopened, $1200 total

offtosleep said:
Does this come with one or two batteries?

It comes with whatever a Phantom 2 Vision+ comes with when purchased new. 1 battery.

All PMs have been replied to in the order received and your order in line has been established. Just one note:

I am willing to ship internationally but actual shipping charges will be applied to the base price of $1175. So if it costs me $75 to ship to Australia, then the total price will be $1250. Clear? Thanks!

What color are the props and how has it been treated? Were you really nice to it or did you just lock it in a closet? Have you adjusted the muffler bearings or is it still stock?

shrill mute said:
What color are the props and how has it been treated? Were you really nice to it or did you just lock it in a closet? Have you adjusted the muffler bearings or is it still stock?

Can't tell if serious or not...

cebseb: could you please PM me your email address? I'm not able to respond to PMs yet.

shrill mute said:

:lol: You NEVER mess with the muffle bearings on a stock Phantom! That's just asking for trouble!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20