SOLD SOLD Inspire 1 D Version

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD - FS - DJI Inspire 1 D version, never flown, excellent condition.

Includes all of the OEM items shipped in the DJI case ($2899 version). This also includes 2 new 5700 mph batteries, Inspire Battery Heater, one extra set (2 pair) of 1345s props and one Go Professional Inspire 1 Travel Mode Hardcase (all extra items from B&H Photo). FW AC 1.5.00.30 and RC 1.5.70.

Photo link:
Inspire 1 D

All for $2650.00. Prefer PayPal or local cash sale. Sale only to USA continental states. Ground shipping included to lower 48 continental states USA. Located in the northwest part of Ohio. Going to stick with my fixed wing models.

04/21/2016- This setup is still available. I will not be flying any RC for sometime, I ruptured my left biceps distal tendon and recently had surgery to repair it. Long rehab in front of me. So, wanting to sell this setup, I am reducing the price to $1950.00 USD for everything.
Prefer PayPal or local cash sale. Sale only to USA continental states. Ground shipping included to lower 48 continental states USA. Located in the northwest part of Ohio.

David

P1160645.jpg

Last edited:
Do you still have this for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

FS - DJI Inspire 1 D version, never flown, excellent condition.

Includes all of the OEM items shipped in the DJI case ($2899 version). This also includes 2 new 5700 mph batteries, Inspire Battery Heater, one extra set (2 pair) of 1345s props and one Go Professional Inspire 1 Travel Mode Hardcase (all extra items from B&H Photo). FW AC 1.5.00.30 and RC 1.5.70.

Photo link:
Inspire 1 D

All for $2650.00. Prefer PayPal or local cash sale. Sale only to USA continental states. Ground shipping included to lower 48 continental states USA. Located in the northwest part of Ohio. Going to stick with my fixed wing models.

04/21/2016- This setup is still available. I will not be flying any RC for sometime, I ruptured my left biceps distal tendon and recently had surgery to repair it. Long rehab in front of me. So, wanting to sell this setup, I am reducing the price to $1950.00 USD for everything.
Prefer PayPal or local cash sale. Sale only to USA continental states. Ground shipping included to lower 48 continental states USA. Located in the northwest part of Ohio.

David

View attachment 42289

Update 04/21/2016: new price, need to move this setup.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4