SOLD!!SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 LTE & 3D SUNSHADE, CASES.

Reaction score
I'm selling my Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (4G ready) mobile locked to T Mobile network, in perfect working order and excellent condition, fully boxed as it came with charger/usb lead, screen/back cover not no earphones. No marks or scratches on screen and only fine marks but not very noticeable on the rear of the cover where it must of rubbed on the outer case.. Also included is a 3D printed sunshade i purchased which fits the S3 perfectly for the phantom transmitter, the sunshade is white in colour nicely matching the tx and i've put black tape on the inside of the shade to help even more, the skull/crossbones on the front of the shade is only a sticker and can easily be removed.
There is also a gel case and leather effect case, the phone has been kept in a case since new and the only reason i am selling is because i have upgraded to the Galaxy s5. It has never let me down or been opened/repaired and i am the owner since new. Works great with my vision+ and v+ booster app. I guessed it would be good to sell on here just in case one of my fellow flyers needed a new phone and you then get a sunshade to go with it for your tx.
I'm selling everything for £150 with free first class postage throughout the UK, or you are welcome to collect and pay cash near Birmingham.. I will only post in the UK, sorry everyone else. Paypal would be the easiest way but i can message you through ebay to prove i am a genuine seller.
Open to offers.
The phantom tx is NOT includes in the sale! :D
xcq3w8.jpg

2n9jf4x.jpg

2v34lu9.jpg

fyejhf.jpg

mc8cnm.jpg

o01f6s.jpg

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 LTE & 3D SUNSHADE, CASES.

Also included is a 32gb sandisk micro sd card, the Galaxy S3 is 16gb so with 48gb you should have plenty of storage! The colour is Titanium and as i mentioned is the LTE version, meaning is 4g ready if your network is capable. It is fully charged and ready to go, a factory reset has been done so the mobile will be like when new for the new owner.
I know as some smartphones are fussy with the dji app but this one has been flawless with all the flights with the fc40 and vision+ and is why i decided to put it up for sale on here in the classifieds section. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20