SOLD **PRICE REDUCED P3 Pro Complete Package for Sale 5 + mile range one way!!

Did you see my ppost Phantom?

Thanks.
Yes I saw it sorry. I'm probably just going to keep everything . My p3 controller is going to be compatible with the p4 and it will be much better than modifying the new p4 controller. Especially since it already has the Hdmi module , modified antenna inputs, 2 amps , battery ,dbs antenna, protective shell and it has the DaVinci processor. This controller is way to valuable to sell. And most of the other accessories are going to be compatible as well. I'm so glad nobody jumped on this before I had a chance to really think about this. I'm picking up my P4 at the Apple Store on the 15th and if anything changes I will let you know.

Last edited:
hate to say it, but i feel like you got ripped off. all that for $1300?? it should be worth at least $1500
Ended up doing much better than that. I sold almost everything separate and ended up with a little over $1900. I normally don't like doing it this way but it worked out.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

They are batteries modified so you can connect dual lipo batteries with xt60 connections . You can add 2x 1300 mah all the way up as high as 2800 mah . Depends on weight and finding that sweet spot. For me I got the best times with 4s 2200 zippy compacts for a little over 30 mins of flight time. Fpvcustoms.com sells nice kits that come with everything you need if you are wanting to add flight time.

I just have the standard DJI batteries at the moment, I'll have to check out that site. Thanks!
You can either buy the modified smart batteries or send in your own Dji smart battery and have it modified. Paul does great professional work .

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic