SOLD Phantom V1.1.1 with Extras, mint condition SOLD

Reaction score
I have a DJI Phantom V1.1.1 that has seen very little use. I bought it as a backup but never used it enough in the three months I have had it. Maybe a dozen flights on it! Includes over $175 in extras as well! Pictures available upon request.

Included:

Original Packaging, extra screws as new
Original DJI Remote Transmitter
Original Phantom Charger
(4) OEM DJI Phantom Batteries
(1) Set of OEM DJI Phantom Props, (1) Set of OEM DJI Vision Props
Zenmuse Gimbal Upgrade Board, installed and ready for gimbal

$425 + shipping from MI. Payment via PayPal.

UPDATED PRICE $400 SHIPPED TO USA

Re: Phantom V1.1.1 with Extras, mint condition

LOL. Yeah that's absurd. Thanks for calling that out Jasper.

I am a fair seller and always try to value my gear to market. Searching eBay closed listings tells me I am in that range. As such, I will list it there next. If someone is interested and we are close, they can always PM me as well.

Mav456 said:
Your looking at closer to US $150-180 range.
If you find some 1.1.1 for that price range, I'll take 10! What a jerk. I just bought my 1.1.1 for 450.00 with half the accessories your throwing in. This is a great deal, just wish I had seen it a month ago..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Whiteram, I agree. Playing price police on something he obviously knows nothing about... kids these days...

Anyway, maybe the bumps helped me as the Phantom has sold.

Thanks again for calling it out fellas.

Mav456 said:
DiscoDrew said:
Thanks Whiteram, I agree. Playing price police on something he obviously knows nothing about... kids these days...

Anyway, maybe the bumps helped me as the Phantom has sold.

Thanks again for calling it out fellas.
Now you just sold someone your old used beatup old sht gear. And you get to order a p2v+. You think thats right?

I sense the bitterness of having made a bad buying decision at some point.

jasperthayer said:
Mav456 said:
Now you just sold someone your old used beatup old sht gear. And you get to order a p2v+. You think thats right?

You still haven't provided a link to a Phantom 1.1.1 w/ extras in the $150-180 range... I thought I told you to STFU w/ your lowball comments. :roll:
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for the record, I bought a Zenmuse Gimbal from Drew and a few eom batteries and price was very fair and items were as described, like new condition. Not that you need any help Drew but just flew zenmuse about 15 mins ago and it is smoooootth

Thank you Bugsbunnyheli & AerialJerseyDevil, both of you were first class and a breeze to deal with as well. I am glad both of you are happy and appreciate you both speaking to that fact!

I think that is something we should ask Adam to do, sticky a Feedback thread at the top of the classified sections. Another forum I use a fair bit does this and it works well. Buyers and sellers alike can praise the good and warn others from the bad.

I think when you buy something and have a. Good experience it's good to post it for all to see and if there us a problem post it also.
That way you can save others and or help the seller fix the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1