Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

SOLD. Phantom travel backpack, GREAT PRICE, great quality!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MacMan3409, Oct 4, 2016.

1. MacMan3409

I bought this online as a starter bag/case but never even took it outside or on a single trip. Still completely NIB condition, even plastic still covering the logo on the back.
    Plenty of extra storage, my P3P fits perfectly & snug! No sloppy craftsmanship, everything has a place & doesn't move around, very secure. Comfortable fit to wear(only put it on a few times, around the house) with tons of different adjustable straps to customize it exactly to your body. Also comes with it's own rain cover, just in case. Provides total protection from any weather. Tripod holder tucked away underneath the bottom & related strap to carry with as well(I think it would also be great for a folding chair or tent. Heavy duty stitch work, zippers are very smooth, built just for the phantom drone, cool look(not boxy or turtle shell look, actually looks just like a standard backpack) & much more. Hard plastic standing blocks built into the bottom for strength & allows it to stand up on it own.
    Check out the pics. Only selling the backpack, pads, straps & rain cover...NOT my Phanton or any of my parts(just wanted to prove how much it can fit & how well it does fit)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$75 shipped. Costs me a bit for shipping due to the box size. Very fare price, quality drone backpack.

Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

2. mosdefcon

I bought this one too. It seems a little tight for my P4.

3. MacMan3409

I thought the same at first but then I flipped my P3 over(as pictured) & it left a lot more extra space/room that way as well, inside for storage. That way the motors fit perfectly on the corners too, instead of the flat bottom.
    Plus it's perfectly brand new so I figure it will loosen up a little bit over time. After a few trips/flights in-out of it & all the customization options it will be a great backpack for the price!
    I'm just switching to a hard case for now, soon anyway, otherwise I would keep it. It's compact & looks like a "real/regular" backpack, my 2 favorite aspect of this bag. Which is why I never even took it out once. Just spent some time messing with the configuration to get my drone snug so I Never USED it.

Still BRAND NEW!

Make an offer or feel free to message me for any questions....

4. MacMan3409

Ready to ship....any offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. G35 Mass

$45

6. MichiganPhantom4

7. MacMan3409

MichiganPhantom4, sold just awaiting payment.

8. MichiganPhantom4