SOLD Phantom 4 with iPad mini 4, Extra Battery, Backpack and Itelite antenna booster

Reaction score
Up for sale is my gently used Phantom 4 in like new condition. Still have original box. The iPad mini 4 is the wifi version and is under warranty till 9-28-2017. It also is in like new condition with original box and charger. The sunshade that comes with this is can accommodate any tablet up to 9.7 inches Have upgraded the antenna to the Itelite range booster antenna. Comes with extra battery and a Caden backpack. The backpack accommodates the remote controller with the booster antenna attached so I don't have to break it down. Includes all the original accessories including 8 props with 4 props that still have the plastic on them as I am using the same 4 since I bought it last year new. Will ship in two boxes. The drone, one battery and accessories in original box and backpack with controller and extra battery and iPad in second box. Absolutely no issues with this drone. Has been rock solid from day 1.

What I have invested
Phantom 4 1299
iPad mini4 350
Extra battery 159
Itelite booster 125
Backpack 75
Sunshade 10

Have over 2000 invested...

Asking 1199.00 Link to pictures on E-bay
DJI Phantom 4 with iPad mini4 Extra battery Backpack and Itelite antenna booster | eBay

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart