SOld - Phantom 4 pro - barely used - with extra phantom4 battery - #1400 obo

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing wrong with it, I'll do a flight video showing it's condition, etc. It's barely used, Maybe flown less than 6 times? I also have an extra battery (from regular phantom 4) and car charger too.

It's $1400 shipped obo. Shipping will be from las vegas.

Thanks!

Here's the most recent vid I did

Absolutely nothing wrong with it, I'll do a flight video showing it's condition, etc. It's barely used, Maybe flown less than 6 times? I also have an extra battery (from regular phantom 4) and car charger too.

It's $1400 shipped obo. Shipping will be from las vegas.

Thanks!

Here's the most recent vid I did

Wondering why u r selling your P4P...excellent video !

Wondering why u r selling your P4P...excellent video !

I have a mavic as well (I also have the same ad in mavicpilots.com). I really don't need 2 but I can be an impulsive buyer sometimes lol. I'm still torn if I should sell the Mavic or the pro. I love the Mavic's portability but the video difference between the 2 is night and day IMO (even during daytime shots). THings might change, but for now I'm selling the p4p. I have another addiction that I need to sink my money in to (just got a new motorcycle lol).

Sold to Supertrooper. Dropping it off at the post office today. Thanks supertrooper!

Great seller! Got the Drone super quick and it was packaged and shipped properly. Would recommend Fireblade as a seller. Aloha!

Great seller! Got the Drone super quick and it was packaged and shipped properly. Would recommend Fireblade as a seller. Aloha!
Thank you brother! Can't wait to see the pro in the hands of a pro haha.

Sorry again about forgetting the charger, but it should be there next Monday!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj