SOLD Phantom 3 Professional, batteries, accessories

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Selling one of my Phantom 3 Professionals. It is only 2 months old and has never been crashed, still excellent condition. Will also include a DBSmods ITelite kit installed on the controller, 2 extra batteries, quick detach prop guards, DJI iPad shade, and an Atomic RC Backpack. I have the original packaging material that it will be sent in. Asking $1200 for all via Paypal. Preferred to sell in the US. Will post pictures later if interested.

Last edited:
I take it that is has the 4k camera. How much flight time does it have? And everything works? Sounds like one I would buy.

Just one small problem in paying for it...I'm in China and don't return to the states until Sept 24 and don't know my paypal pw (not used very often).

If this is ok with you and above questions answerd, I will most likely take it.

I take it that is has the 4k camera. How much flight time does it have? And everything works? Sounds like one I would buy.

Just one small problem in paying for it...I'm in China and don't return to the states until Sept 24 and don't know my paypal pw (not used very often).

If this is ok with you and above questions answerd, I will most likely take it.

6 Hours of total flight time. Yes it has the 4K camera. Everything works 100% perfectly. If you are interested in buying it, we would need to get your Paypal working so you can send me payment. Let me know if you want to purchase it.

I'll take it. My PayPal account works fine, use it for eBay. I just don't know my password. Have that written down back home in Tampa Fl. Like I said, I'm in China right now and will return to the states on Sept 24. Sorry for the misunderstanding. So if you can wait until then I'll buy it from you, if not I understand.

How do you want to exchange contact info?

And if your wondering why not buy one in China? Since that's where is made? Because its close to 1 1/2 times more than the states, iPhone 6 will set you back 950.00 USD. Go figure...

Food is really cheap and very good!

Very interested as I am about to buy P3. Is this also listed on Ebay as I would like some more verification before sending 1200.00 to anyone, this is not personal as I am just cautious .

Thanks

Very interested as I am about to buy P3. Is this also listed on Ebay as I would like some more verification before sending 1200.00 to anyone, this is not personal as I am just cautious .

Thanks

This has been sold. Thanks for checking it out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31