SOLD: Phantom 2 Vision + with MANY extras Pics ADDED**

Reaction score
Well, the wife has finally won out and I've decided to sell one of my extra P2V+s I added black vinyl skin to the top off it (kit purchased off eBay) and it looks really sharp with official DJI gray propellers. These are real, DJI made props. The case is a HIGH QUALIITY Go Professional hard case that holds everything nicely as you can see. The Phantom can be stored WITH props on. It has a $200.00 value. There are several cool decals on the case but I'm sure the new owner will be able to remove them if so desired. I purchased the aircraft in late April, 2012 and I'm guessing I have 20 - 30 flights. I have never had a single issue with this Phantom, I've never even had a hard landing or lost the screen no matter how far I got out. I could generally go 1200ft, but if I wanted or needed more distance, I did the "soda can mod" which easily got me to 3000ft. I did NOT ever try to go that high, but I did make it to 1700ft altitude once and maintained it. Now to the details:

1. The aircraft is in NAZA mode
2. The remote control has after market stickers add, perfect for NAZA. The back (not shown) has stickers indicating what the flashing colored light patterns mean
3. The aircraft doesn't have a single scratch on it, it looks the same as the day I purchased it.
4. 1 extra set of props will be included. Grey or white, which ever the buyer prefers
5: The aircraft comes with 2 batteries and the charger.
6. The aircraft will include an extra set of brand new landing gear.
6 The WIFI extender comes with its charger and off/on sticker
7. The USB plug that is needed to connect the Phantom to your computer is included. (As of 08-13-14 the unit is completely updated with all the latest firmware and updates). It has been flown several times since updating with no issues
8. I can provide several videos if you would like to see how the camera preforms, but it is flawless with no problems. Might be due to location, but I generally always have between 10 and 13 satellites.
9. Seller will pay all shipping and insurance
10: The original box is included, perfect shape!
10. I can provide my eBay user ID. Well over 200 positive feedbacks with no neutrals and no negatives. I will set this up as a BIN auction if the buyer wants to go that route

Lastly, the price. $1200 firm You have about $1800.00 worth of equipment, possibly even more, certainly no less. And think of it this way. How many threads do we see daily that say "new Phantom motor won't spin, all I see is black on my screen, I can't get NAZA to work, where is all this smoke coming from (ha ha)
10. Full refund if not exactly as described. Payment via PayPal preferred but will go another route if you want

Send me a PM or if you want to grab it quickly give me a call at (eight OH six) SIXX 7 nine OH ATE 3 four. Fist I see/hear gets it.

Attachments

• full.JPG
    full.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 609
  • frontview.JPG
    frontview.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 638
Re: For Sale in U.S: Phantom 2 Vision + with MANY extras

Attachments

• remote.JPG
    remote.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 628
  • opencase.JPG
    opencase.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 662
  • closedcase.JPG
    closedcase.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 617
Re: For Sale: Phantom 2 Vision + with MANY extras Pics ADDED

I'm interested.. I have a vision and am looking into adding a plus. Stupid, noob question... What is Naza mode. I hate to ask but I tried searching and only saw very technical discussions and not just a simple description... Sorry to ask! Will keep an eye on this..

Re: For Sale: Phantom 2 Vision + with MANY extras Pics ADDED

Here is the best explanation of NAZA vs. Phantom Mode. I like it for the Return to Home switch and the Home Lock feature, which basically means if you lose your orientation, or can't see your aircraft, just flick S2 all the way down and pull right stick down and no matter which direction its pointed, it will come home to you. Eventually you'll hear it, find it again and can take back over by going back to S2 top position.

http://www.pattayadays.com/2014/03/naza ... -2-vision/

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj