SOLD**Phantom 1 with Upgraded Board for Zenmuse H3-2D

Reaction score
Includes 4 batteries, charger, carbon fiber props and two original sets with original box. Bought new in September and just moved to new version. $400 shipped CONUS (Does not include gimbal).

Will consider including the Zen Muse gimbal or sell separately for the right price but otherwise will keep as a spare. Make me an offer.

Re: Phantom 1 with Upgraded Board for Zenmuse H3-2D

wpruitt said:
Includes 4 batteries, charger, carbon fiber props and two original sets with original box. Bought new in September and just moved to new version. $400 shipped CONUS (Does not include gimbal).

Will consider including the Zen Muse gimbal or sell separately for the right price but otherwise will keep as a spare. Make me an offer.

Is this still available?

Yes it is. Let me know if you have any questions.
Warren

I've been lurking here for a bit. Looking to get into a Phantom with the Zenmuse. Would prefer the Phantom 2, but finances are limiting me. What's the best you could do for this with the Zenmuse installed. I'm still feeling my way around to know the values. So it's hard to make an offer. Would 550 do it? I still have no idea what else may need to be upgraded in the future and what the costs will be. Don't want to offend you if the offer is too low. Thanks for the consideration.
DC

Also, as I'm new. I presume I can't PM. If you could call to discuss, I'd appreciate it.
Dave
nine one 7 8 six one eight 4 seven nine

Also, I'm in NY if it matters.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1