SOLD! P3P 4K, almost new with extra battery and hardcase backpack $635-shipped

Reaction score
SOLD - Phantom 3 Professional, almost new, plus an extra battery, neckstrap and a hardcase backpack.

I bought it new/refurbished from DJI a few weeks ago. It works and looks like new, I have only flown it about 6 times. I thought this hobby was for me, but there just aren’t many places I can fly it where I live in PCB Florida.

Includes:
  • All the original boxes and inserts
  • Paperwork, manual, receipts, decals, etc.
  • Charger (100W) and all the cables
  • Extra battery (only used once with receipt from Target in box, the first battery only has maybe 5 charges on it.)
  • Extra blades
  • SD card (original Lexar 16GB 633x)
  • Gimbal protector
  • DJI controller neck strap
  • Hardcase backpack that fits everything very nicely.
You can check my ebay feedback by searching user ID “guitaraudiologist”. I will pack it carefully and ship insured for $635.

1 20170314_183049.jpg
2 20170314_181405.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
PCB doesn't seem too restrictive. Mostly heliports and small airports.

I tried to fly it on the west end of the beach, and a heli came flying by low before I could get it in the air. Plus our airport, and no national parks... I'm pretty bummed.

Interested, is there a way to transfer ownership @dji. do you know if the warranty will transfer, are you getting any errors, IE compass, interference errors

Last edited:
Interested, is there a way to transfer ownership @dji. do you know if the warranty will transfer, are you getting any errors, IE compass, interference errors
That's a good question, does anyone know if the warranty transfers? No errors that I can tell, it flies fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan