*SOLD* FS: Polar Pro Cinema Series ND/PL Filters

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 4 and 3 Pro/Advance Cinema Series PolarPro ND filters

These are the filters that thread on, replacing the original lens cover.

ND4 / PL
ND8 / PL
ND16 / PL
I barely used these because I sold my Phantom to get the Mavic Pro.

I paid $99 + tax.

I'm asking $50.

I want to sell locally in the San Diego/Orange County area

I am an Active Duty Marine, stationed on Camp Pendleton

If you want it shipped, I only accept FaceBook Pay or Walmart to Walmart. I've been scammed too many times with PayPal. After being a victim of 3 chargeback scams, I no longer use it. PayPal has no type of seller protection whatsoever. I prefer to deal locally from now on and will only ship if paid with a Verified Facebook Pay user or Walmart to Walmart (identification is required with Walmart to Walmart). I understand some people only use PayPal and that's understandable.

I have sold Phantom 4 Batteries on here

User: lalvar40 should be able to vouch for me he bought a brand new battery from me (he paid via FB Pay)

Last edited:
How do you get scammed on PayPal? I've done hundreds of dealings with PayPal and never had an issue. As long as an item was sent with a tracking number, the seller usually wins most arguments if they have proper documentation. Never heard of Fb pay or Walmart to Walmart providing any protection like PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

How do you get scammed on PayPal? I've done hundreds of dealings with PayPal and never had an issue. As long as an item was sent with a tracking number, the seller usually wins most arguments if they have proper documentation. Never heard of Fb pay or Walmart to Walmart providing any protection like PayPal

Really?? A quick google search would've answered that for you. But since you want to play ignorant, PayPal scams happen ALL the time. Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean they don't happen. 4.3 Babies are born every second, doesn't mean you had one today. Car accidents happen every 60 seconds, doesn't mean you were in one today.

All it takes is for the buyer to wait until the window to open a dispute has closed, call his/her Credit Card company to instruct them to do a chargeback on the transaction, and then they tell PayPal the item was received 'not as described'. They win, both money and item. You'll never see that money again, PayPal will take it out of your checking account automatically or lock your PayPal with a negative balance if your checking account isn't linked. All because the money was automatically taken from Paypal by the buyer's CC company. PayPal will not conduct an investigation or anything because it will cost them money and you can't open a dispute since the window has closed. Your legal fees from personally trying to track the person down would cost you more than the value of the product you sold in the long run.

It's happened to me 2 times with transactions over $1000

Paypal's seller protection works maybe 10% of the time. This is not new news, it's been happening for a while. It's a policy, not a guarantee. Google it, Paypal's seller protection is a joke. PayPal is just the middle man in a chargeback scheme, the buyer's CC company makes the final decision.

My 3rd and final time getting scammed was for a $80 item, the buyer filed the claim of 'not as described', even though I had 15+ pictures of the item up, I agreed to refund the buyer once he shipped the item back. PayPal put a hold on the payment until the returned item was received, buyer sent me a box full of styrofoam and some small weights as the 'returned item'. The buyer gave PayPal the tracking and it showed that a package was delivered so PayPal deemed the case in the favor of the buyer. That was the last time I used PayPal. They told me to fill out their 'affidavit' and file a local police report.

Not everyone on the internet is trying to scam you just because they don't take PayPal. PayPal is not the end all for online transactions. As soon as Apple Pay or Chase Pay becomes more widespread more sellers will jump the 'PayPal' ship.

I use Facebook Pay and you can see by my Facebook, who I am and where I generally live. I could even go as far as a FaceTime/Skype Verification. With Walmart to Walmart, you have to provide identification information to the seller and that is verified on the receiving end by the Walmart personnel. So if the person scams you, you know who they are. 1000x easier to get them through the legal system if they scam you. With PayPal, the buyer can create an account with a fake name, a visa prepaid gift card, at an Internet cafe, and you have no idea who you were dealing with besides a random email address. Just because you only trust PayPal doesn't mean everyone else has to.

Paypal is garbage:
CHARGEBACK SCAM.....SELLERS BEWARE!!!!!! - PayPal Community

It's not all about the Buyer, the Seller needs equal protection.

Last edited:
I sell modded ps3 systems on another forum, sold hundreds of them using paypal without a single issue. I just make people send me the payment as friends and family, then they can't try to pull anything funny ;)

Wish I had seen this earlier. I'm in OC and would have picked thes these up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I sell modded ps3 systems on another forum, sold hundreds of them using paypal without a single issue. I just make people send me the payment as friends and family, then they can't try to pull anything funny ;)

Exactly. Friends and Family is essentially the same as Facebook Pay, Chase Pay, etc. Friends and Family is risky too because there is essentially no protection, on both ends.

Moral is, you have to have some trust in the person you're dealing with. If not, then don't purchase the item, it's as simple as that.

Anyone who purchases from me (which I prefer to deal locally anyway) can ask me for any type of verification they want. I'll be transparent as possible, but I'm not getting scammed by PayPal again. If it ever happens to you, you'll have a change of heart.

Wish I had seen this earlier. I'm in OC and would have picked thes these up.

And you don't get charged any fees ;). And to the original poster - you make some valid points, but overall I think a few bad apples give PayPal a bad name. There will come a time you will find people abusing any system whether it be PayPal, FB Pay or Walmart to Walmart.

Thanks for the response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic