**SOLD** Flytrex Live 3G plus DJI Phantom/ Naza Cable

Reaction score
I have for sale one brand new, unopened Flytrex Live 3G plus and DJI Phantom/ Naza cable.
I received two for Christmas and only need one.
Asking price is: $190.00 and I'll foot the shipping (USPS w/ insurance) in the US.
Paypal only please for the transaction. Thank you.

Re: FS: Flytrex Live 3G plus DJI Phantom/ Naza Cable

cmyk22 said:
. . . and DJI Phantom / Naza cable.
Please elaborate on this item (specifically the NAZA Cable). Is this required to install the Flytrex :?:

Never mind. . . Figured it out on my own: http://www.getfpv.com/flytrex-live-cabl ... amily.html

Based on the current M.S.R.P. for these two items ($198), if you don't receive any higher offers, I'll give you $140 for the set.

ATC Drone Flyer,

You need the cable to interface with the Phantom (or whatever UAV). This allows the flytrex to communicate with the GPS in your UAV. That information then is parsed to the Flytrex for your viewing enjoyment. Without the cable the Flytrex is worthless. Below are links to the Manual and Installation instructions. Also, Flytrex recently released a new interface cable that connects directly to the CAN-Bus port on a Phantom 2 series, NAZA 2 or A2 Flight controller (not the same cable that I am including in this sale). Please note that the unit does NOT come with a SIM card. You will need to acquire one if you wish to have the flight data streamed in real-time to the Flytrex site. Hope this information helps.

Flytrex Manual Link: http://www.flytrex.com/support/flytrex-live-3g/manual/

Flytrex Installation Instrucitions for Phantom Visi+: http://www.flytrex.com/support/flytrex-live-3g/phantom-2-vision-plus-installation/

Thank you for the offer but $140 is not enough. I can return it to Flytrex and recieve a refund for more (even with international shipping which I would have to foot). Keep in mind this is Brand new, never opened, never used, never installed...

I'll give you $165 for it - shipping should be easy, I'm in Minneapolis.

Windexh8er,
$175 plus shipping $6.00 (usps priority 2 day) and its a deal...once the funds hit my Paypal account I'll ship by Monday.

Really? You couldn't have given me a break on the $1? :)

Sending payment now.

EDIT: Check your PMs.

Sent you a response PM windex8er.

And the item has been sold. Thank you everyone for your interest. Happy New Year.

Does it affect flight time?

It should have only a minor impact from my understanding. Very low current draw...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik