SOLD: Dronexpert Quickrelease for P2V+, Brand New!

Reaction score
**This item has SOLD**

I am putting up for sale my brand new, never opened, Dronexpert Quickrelease system with sleeves for the H3-3D and the regular Vision + gimbals. I got one of the first pre-orders but I have decided to go a different route. This is for the Quickrelease components only!

If you don't know what it is, here's the link. The options for "Add Vision+ connector/sleeve" and "Add Zenmuse connector/sleeve" were selected.

http://dronexpert.nl/product/pre-order- ... -2-vision/

Also, here's the install video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WueysoLOtic

It enables you to see the live video feed through the Vision app while using a GoPro Hero 3 or 4 on your Vision Plus!

This product is backordered for 2-3 weeks and ships from the Netherlands. I am located in Texas, USA and can ship it out the day you pay for it. (If it's before 4pm.)

Asking $450 total. That includes shipping if you're in the United States. If you are outside of the US, we'll need to discuss shipping options.

Please post on this thread or send me a PM if you are interested. I would recommend doing both because the PMs act up sometimes.

Thanks,

Alex

Re: Dronexpert Quickrelease for P2V+, Brand New, Never Insta

Purchase direct from the manufacturer = $432
Purchase from you = $450

Am I missing something?

ATC Drone Flyer said:
Purchase direct from the manufacturer = $432
Purchase from you = $450

Am I missing something?

Purchase direct from manufacturer: $432 + $48 shipping + $13 customs fee = $493 plus 2-3 weeks before it is shipped.
Purchase from me: $450 flat (if in the USA) and ships out the same day if before 4pm.

Ya, you missed something.

YeeaaBoii said:
$48 shipping + $13 customs fee = $493 plus 2-3 weeks before it is shipped
Holy crap on a cracker! What a racket!

International shipping mystifies me. With shipping costs as ridiculous as that, I don't understand how vendors from let's say China can offer FREE shipping on a $10 item and still make a profit. And what about that $13 customs fee, who gets that? Is that U.S. Customs or the Netherlands? If it's the later, aren't they shooting themselves in the foot from the standpoint of encouraging exports from their country. Okay, I'll shut up now before I start a world economics debate. . . :geek:

Ya, the FedEx US customs bill comes in the mail a few days after you receive your package. It sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers