SOLD> DJI Phantom V1.1.1, Tarot T-2D v2, AR Drone 2.0

Reaction score
Selling my flown only once DJI Phantom V1.1.1 on eBay. Still don't have an exact pricing on it yet, but offers are good enough! Seriously, I only flew it once but as I've mention in previous posts.. I really liked the P2 better. I'd fly this Phantom again but I want to get as much money back as possible to pay off the P2 just in case something bad happens to this P1.

Comes with a total of three batteries (one still NIB). Flies nice.. everything is still new. Less than five minutes of flight time and never went higher than six feet. Slight scratches on the body (about 1mm from falling into concrete from about two feet) only problem with it is that the DIY/AUX cable that is used to power the gimbal has been taken off when I accidentally shorted it with my gimbal. I'm pretty sure it's still repairable. The Phantom still flies perfectly.. all green lights on the LED and Naza software.

I'll also throw in a voltage meter/tester as well (not shown in pictures) which is still in the plastic.

Here's the links if anyones interested: DJI Phantom V1.1.1, Tarot T-2D v2, and AR Drone 2.0

I also have a Tarot T-2D v2 for sale! I'm really pissed off at this little guy. It's being sold as "for parts/repair". Pretty much it twitches like crazy (with a gopro) after a firmware update. If you can fix it.. this is for you! Does not include servo wires.

Thanks for looking/helping!

Re: Selling> DJI Phantom V1.1.1, Tarot T-2D v2, AR Drone 2.0

ALL ITEMS ON THIS THREAD IS SOLD.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj