Sold - DJI Phantom 3 Advanced - 2 Months Old

Reaction score
Hey, everyone - brand new to the forum here (I actually thought I'd signed up a few months ago, but apparently I hadn't) - anyway, I know that I'm new and you guys don't know me! But I have a Phantom 3 Advanced for sale that's only 2 months old, and the only reason I'm selling is because I upgraded to the Professional.

Now, to help you guys know a little more about me, let me say this - I actually sold it on eBay and the auction ended this past Saturday (but the buyer cancelled on me). It sold for $620 with a lot of bidding activity, and I'm going to point you to the link so you can see my feedback and information on the quad, as well as pictures. That link is: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced - EXCELLENT

Also, just as additional info on the quad, here's a link to a video that I made with it - this video is my favorite that I've made so far:

So that's a little about me, and I will be happy to provide more photos and information if you like. As far as price, again, it sold for $620 plus shipping on eBay, but if you're interested, make an offer! Thanks, guys, and happy flying!

IMG_0291.JPG

there on ebay $689 free shipping brand new in box dji dealer

OK, so I have taken some much higher-quality pictures and also made a 3-minute video to hopefully show you the quality and that it works - you can see the pictures and the movie here: Phantom 3 Advanced For Sale - Robert Nix The quad doesn't take flight until a few seconds into the video because I'm checking the settings and making sure all is good - I did calibrate the quad before hand. If interested, or have any questions, let me know - I'd sure love to sell it without using eBay (as I mentioned already, I had it - the quad alone without the case - sold for $620 on eBay but the buyer cancelled). You'll see pictures of the hard shell case that I can sell along with the quad if interested - otherwise, I can just sell it by itself at a later time (if I don't decide to keep it myself). Thanks for looking! Oh, and I just updated the firmware today also - these pics and video are from today . . .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4