SOLD! Brand New P3 Professional - Sealed, never open. 2 available

Reaction score
Due to an unfortunate situation, I have available 2, maybe 3 brand new, sealed, never opened Phantom 3 Professional's. Long story short, I helped a friend who wanted to go into an aerial photography business by fronting him the money. He bought 4 of them. From where I don't know. Not only did the business never get off the ground, but he seemingly disappeared and moved away without a word. I was able to get back the Phantoms. No paperwork from where he bought them from so I have no ability to return to a store. I kept 1 of the them to use as my own personal unit and I'm enjoying it. Much easier than I presumed. I have the other 3, selling 2 of them and haven't decided what to do with the 3rd one yet. I may or may not sell it. Thinking keeping as a backup, giving to one of my son's or selling if none of the above.

So folks, For the moment I have 2 available. I'm open to offers, but please don't be ridiculous. Any discount is a good deal, but I think you'll find that this will be an exceptional deal. I'm thinking in the vicinity of $1100 each plus actual shipping cost and $5 for the shipping box? No tax of course. Shipping will be from South Florida and I can generally ship it out same or next day via Fedex ground or any service you wish to pay for. I will not stand in line at the Post office, sorry guys. I will accept paypal and I will pay the 3% fee so you can have some protection from PayPal.

You can PM me or reply to this thread. Although I am new here on the forum, I've been reading a lot for the past month or so, have a 100% feedback rating on Ebay under "priced-rite", and am an honest ind-jin. LOL.

P.S. for one of them, I might be interested in trading with someone who has a pristine, if not brand new Inspire 1 plus some money from me. While I am not a photographer, or have any businesses (retired), I do like toys so to speak and while I've been enjoying the P3P, I'd love to also have a Inspire 1, perhaps.

Last edited:
Wassy

Sorry to hear about the issue with your friend and getting stuck with a couple Phantom 3. Guess the good news is you are now a Phantom 3 flyer and enjoying it.

As you might also know if you are selling goods and us the personal gift option for receiving funds the buyer would lose their buyer protection. I would suggest to protect all the parties get the buyer to pay the 3% fee so everyone is protected.

That is excellent advice. I will edit the ad. Thanks. Biggest downside here was losing a friend.

1 is sold locally. 1-2 left. Thanks.

northcountysd/Scott - I will send a pic or two in the morning.

Sent PM.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl