SOLD!..Black Pearl w/ built in Monitor

Reaction score
Re: Black Pearl w/ built in Monitor

Hey I'm interested! (registered to post this).

Does it include charger? Any types of antennas included? Where are you located? I was just about to buy a new one from UAV Outlet.

jasperthayer said:
Mav456 said:
comes with intergrated [sic] battery and charger

adster said:
Does it include charger?

Read much?

So imagine this, if you will. You're at a bar with some friends. You're having a nice conversation, enjoying the atmosphere. Maybe you've been here...oh say about 31 times now. More then enough to acquaint yourself with the environment and the people in it. A little time passes and you see someone enter the front door, someone you've never seen before. He walks up to the bar and sits down. He looks a little intimidated. You leave your discussion and walk over to this new patron, staying silent. He tells the bartender that he's new around here and has never been to this bar before. Wanting to join the party, he asks what beer selections he has. You break your silence to make a sarcastic comment at the new patron while pointing to the list of beers on the wall, making the new guy feel unwelcome. Frustrated by the unprovoked attack from a person not involved in the conversation, he leaves the bar and never comes back.

Now re-read your comment and tell me if you're still proud of it.

Mav456 said:
it has black whip antennas aswell as charger in box.

So I wanted to reply to your PM but apparently I'm too new here so PMs are disabled for me until I contribute more. Fair enough. So I'm deciding between this and the Boscam FPV monitor. I know both have their strengths/weaknesses and I could read back and forths all day. What was your experience? I'm super interested so maybe you can PM me an email address or something?

+1 adster. This is prevalent here. Very rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasperthayer said:
adster said:
alcoholics anonymous story redacted.

I was never proud of my comment. I was embarrassed for you failing to read the post you were replying to. If you can not read and comprehend three sentences from a post you're replying to then you do not belong in any online forum. Furthermore, if you can not handle the fact that the redundant questions you're asking were already included in the original post you were replying to then, again, you do not belong in any online forum.

No different than the fact if you didn't have a question or offer for the seller, you shouldn't be hijacking his threat to belittle someone else to make yourself feel good...
understood Mr. Judge, Jury, and Prosecutor?

Leave him alone..hes new, enthusiastic and excited....you were there once too...

Whiteram said:
jasperthayer said:
adster said:
alcoholics anonymous story redacted.

I was never proud of my comment. I was embarrassed for you failing to read the post you were replying to. If you can not read and comprehend three sentences from a post you're replying to then you do not belong in any online forum. Furthermore, if you can not handle the fact that the redundant questions you're asking were already included in the original post you were replying to then, again, you do not belong in any online forum.

No different than the fact if you didn't have a question or offer for the seller, you shouldn't be hijacking his threat to belittle someone else to make yourself feel good...
understood Mr. Judge, Jury, and Prosecutor?

Leave him alone..hes new, enthusiastic and excited....you were there once too...

Go easy on him. He probably still hasn't gotten over the FinalCut downgrade to X, but it's the only platform he's competent enough to work on so...he's frustrated.

Mav456 said:
Mav456 said:
Hi I am selling my black pearl monitor, comes with intergrated battery and charger. I will also throw in a sun shade. I used setup 2 times item is in new shape... 160 and I'll pay to ship it just pm me thanks

John

Wow...160 and no takers.... Must be a sign of a sluggish market

If I had an fpv system to go with it, we'd have a deal! Lol someday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mav456 said:
Hi I am selling my black pearl monitor, comes with intergrated battery and charger. I will also throw in a sun shade. I used setup 2 times item is in new shape... 160 and I'll pay to ship it just pm me thanks

John

I'll take it!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20