Sold - (2) Mad Dog 2700 mAh DJI Phantom Batteries "New"

Reaction score
I just purchased these batteries last week but decided I wanted the Phantom 2 instead. Returned the Phantom 1 and bought the Phantom 2. Now I have these batteries. Purchased directly from 2dogrc's RC Warehouse for $68.23 and received them last Friday 4/4/14. I have the receipt to show if you want. Removed from packaging to put in my Lipo-Safe bag. I am asking $50.00 which includes shipping. Payment via Paypal.

I have perfect Ebay feedback with over 600 transactions

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 2531.l4585

Re: (2) Mad Dog 2700 mAh DJI Phantom Batteries for Sale "New

What a bargain! I wish I wasn't up to my eyebrows in other imperative part lists... if these are still here in 24 to 48 hours, they will be sold.

I'll take them. Send me your paypal info and I'll pay first thing in the morning.

Boozshey said:
I'll take them. Send me your paypal info and I'll pay first thing in the morning.

****... was hoping this would go unnoticed... lucky guy.

Hello. Since I am a new registered user I am having a tough time being able to reply with a private message. Moderatos say that more activity is needed to send Pm's. Not sure what to do. Just trying to re-coop my loss and help a fellow hobby enthusiast. Thanks.

cired said:
Hello. Since I am a new registered user I am having a tough time being able to reply with a private message. Moderatos say that more activity is needed to send Pm's. Not sure what to do. Just trying to re-coop my loss and help a fellow hobby enthusiast. Thanks.

So post ho it up a little... I think it is only 15 to 20 odd posts required before you can PM- not sure. I won't condemn you for doing it... dig through some threads and say hello or something. :mrgreen:

I have an idea. Since you can send Private messages to me. PM your Paypal email address and I will send a "request money" thorough Paypal to you and handle it this way. You will see that my Paypal account is completely verified and this is a for sure thing. To be fair please respond by tomorrow afternoon or I will have to assume you have changed your mind. Thanks

as I stated before- if Booz doesn't pick them up, I will... I will give him a chance to follow up and check back here tomorrow.

Sounds good. Suddenly I can PM now. If they are not sold by tomorrow afternoon I will update the listing as still available. Thanks

All paid up, I wasn't even in the market but I love my maddog batteries. I get an easy 4min of flight time over my zippy batteries.

Thanks for the deal!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20