Software upgrade Issues

Reaction score
Keep in mind I am Newbie. At the advice of a friend who is a professional photographer covering emergency situations and an expert P2V+ pilot I upgraded my P2V to the new software. I still cannot get video or telemetry to my Samsung Galaxy SII, even though I have solid wifi to the phantom I still get "Phantom Connection Broken" message on phone. Second, after the upgrade my camera rotates facing down upon power up and my controller lever no longer operates the camera angle.

I'd lke to roll back to previous software and see if that solves my camera issue - then I will work on connecting to phone. Any ideas? Can someone walk me through rolling back software.

Thanks for everything so far!

Keep in mind I am Newbie. At the advice of a friend who is a professional photographer covering emergency situations and an expert P2V+ pilot I upgraded my P2V to the new software. I still cannot get video or telemetry to my Samsung Galaxy SII, even though I have solid wifi to the phantom I still get "Phantom Connection Broken" message on phone. Second, after the upgrade my camera rotates facing down upon power up and my controller lever no longer operates the camera angle.

I'd lke to roll back to previous software and see if that solves my camera issue - then I will work on connecting to phone. Any ideas? Can someone walk me through rolling back software.

Thanks for everything so far!
How did you do the roll back I also would like to do that

You used to be able to load up an old version of the Vision Assistant and choose a different firmware, ie 3.08.

BUT, im 99.9999999% certain since 3.12 you cant do it anymore. Ill have a go in an hour or 2 and let you know the outcome.

I think Dirk did/tried it with noy joy (but dont quote me on that :))

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20