Software showing tracking

Reaction score
Hi
I have seen many messages about p3 and p4 where they have comedown unexpectedly and people tell them to check logs .Some show mapping with route covered during flight /crash spot etc. Can I check route covered etc with my p2 or was this function a later addition to p3 s. If so what is software for this ?

Thanks

Sent from my Hudl 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi
I have seen many messages about p3 and p4 where they have comedown unexpectedly and people tell them to check logs .Some show mapping with route covered during flight /crash spot etc. Can I check route covered etc with my p2 or was this function a later addition to p3 s. If so what is software for this ?

Thanks

Logs, mapping and routes were not available for Phantom 2 non-vision quads but there is third party hardware that you can install that will give that info. At the moment I cannot recall products name. Sure someone else can supply that info.

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks

Checkout www.flytrex.com they have the flytrex core v2 which is the size of a quarter which will record flight info. The product is inexpensive $49.00 but you also have to pay for the service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.