Software for counting the number of animals on game farm using P4P

Reaction score
I have a job to count the number of animals on a game farm. The farm is 10 square miles in area. Is there software that will assist me with this project.

Interesting..... I would be curious to hear the answer to this one too.

10 square miles? There is no solution for this. Zero. Zilch.
1 square mile is 640 acres.
You MIGHT find a solution for a half acre.
640? My side is split that I am laughing so hard.

I have a job to count the number of animals on a game farm. The farm is 10 square miles in area. Is there software that will assist me with this project.
Hi there .... Did you manage to find suitable software? I am also in the market for software

Not sure on software but I would think a thermal camera would work best to pick out the animals. A low tech solution cold be a cheap iPhone with a plug in Flir camera, set camera to time laps to get a good overlap and get the images laces together. If the phone stored gps locations for every picture would be grate or a camera that had gps would be ideal. The thermal pics are low low res so you wouldn’t have to worry about taking to many. Good luck

Not sure on software but I would think a thermal camera would work best to pick out the animals. A low tech solution cold be a cheap iPhone with a plug in Flir camera, set camera to time laps to get a good overlap and get the images laces together. If the phone stored gps locations for every picture would be grate or a camera that had gps would be ideal. The thermal pics are low low res so you wouldn’t have to worry about taking to many. Good luck

Hi to there
Thank you for the advice .
That means my current equipment won't do the job .... I have a phantom 4 Advanced

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl