Software Downgrade?

Reaction score
Updated Main Controller to version 3.10 but it now says 'Upgrade to 3.08. Is there something wrong with 3.10 and should we go back to 3.08???
PV2V3

Welcome to the forum. Please be sure to post in the correct area. I will move this from 'News' to 'General Phantom Discussion' for you. ;)

Meack said:
Updated Main Controller to version 3.10 but it now says 'Upgrade to 3.08. Is there something wrong with 3.10 and should we go back to 3.08???
PV2V3

For some yet unknown reason DJI removed v3.10 as an update so for now upload v3.08. Version was in response to the phantom crashing onto the White Grounds and would have restricted flights over Washington DC in a radius of 15.5 miles. So at the present time no one knows what the FAA or DJI is up to.

looks like quite a few people have had issues with 3.10 so its been dropped

I just down graded back to the 3.08. I did fly the 3.1 without any issues but since they pulled the 3.1 I figured go back to what works

apparently the problem occurred if you powered down, then tried to power up again quickly (like when changing the battery etc). It would come up with an error & you had to wait 30minutes for it too clear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20