(But it is annoying.)

rant off

Reactions: pomonabill220
So (ya, no) Why do so many threads start with the word "so?"
So what?
Good point.
(But it is annoying.)

rant off
And you started another one. I want to learn stuff on this forum. Not see a bunch of useless posts and replies of nothing to do with actually learning. I see many unanswered posts with good questions that get no reply but many bs posts and replies on useless stuff. If you own a P1 and maybe even a P2 and need some help...good luck getting an informative reply. If I wanted to see every video of useless crap, I can go to youtube. I have asked many questions here that just don't get answered as well as others. I kind of gave up on that. But I will see many posts on the very same subject answered a thousand times. "can I fly at night...how much can my P4 lift....my video is not good ...how do I clean my Phantom...do I need to balance my props ...and on and on. I understand there is always new people coming to forums and asking questions...then they get slammed about not doing a search. Not everyone knows how to do a proper search and the search does not always provide the proper info. Give them a break. Don't answer if only to insult them. There are a few people here I highly respect...some are moderators. Then again, some that have many posts are just goofy. I hate the click bait posts of useless dribble. I wish people would post in the correct part of forum. Like.." Hey ..guess what happened to me''' I'll post a video later. Then post later when you have all the info. I'm sure the moderators are overwhelmed by all of this crap. I'm sure they do have lives and can't jump on an inappropriate posts in an instant. There has been a fair amount of profanity lately. Must have a poor vocabulary.

Who cares? Hahaha
Begin a thread anyway you feel confident and comfortable. ;-)
"Spelling and grammar are far more important (to me) than a prefix to a post..." Ha

RedHotPoker

Reactions: FlashBuddy
So (ya, no) Why do so many threads start with the word "so?"
So what?
Good point.
(But it is annoying.)

rant off
Ok, What's in the glass? Perhaps. Oh never mind the actual content. But is it half full or half empty?

Personal Perspective... You see things in a different light, than many others.

RedHotPoker

And you started another one. I want to learn stuff on this forum. Not see a bunch of useless posts and replies of nothing to do with actually learning. I see many unanswered posts with good questions that get no reply but many bs posts and replies on useless stuff. If you own a P1 and maybe even a P2 and need some help...good luck getting an informative reply. If I wanted to see every video of useless crap, I can go to youtube. I have asked many questions here that just don't get answered as well as others. I kind of gave up on that. But I will see many posts on the very same subject answered a thousand times. "can I fly at night...how much can my P4 lift....my video is not good ...how do I clean my Phantom...do I need to balance my props ...and on and on. I understand there is always new people coming to forums and asking questions...then they get slammed about not doing a search. Not everyone knows how to do a proper search and the search does not always provide the proper info. Give them a break. Don't answer if only to insult them. There are a few people here I highly respect...some are moderators. Then again, some that have many posts are just goofy. I hate the click bait posts of useless dribble. I wish people would post in the correct part of forum. Like.." Hey ..guess what happened to me''' I'll post a video later. Then post later when you have all the info. I'm sure the moderators are overwhelmed by all of this crap. I'm sure they do have lives and can't jump on an inappropriate posts in an instant. There has been a fair amount of profanity lately. Must have a poor vocabulary.

So................Not impressed then? :)

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd go for a minus for definite.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I like seeing someone reply to a useless post with a really long post that states his opinion about how folks should act on the internet and this forum- especially if he complains about profanity, but in the same posts uses the abbreviation for bullsh*t. Super bonus points if the dudes moniker has Monte in it.

I have never once used, Unwatch Thread... ;-)

Watch out!! Hahaha

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj