So, who has the most miles, flights on their P3P/A?

Reaction score
How durable are they? What kind of longevity can we hope for?

I'll start.

6 Hours 57 Min Flight Time
310,973 Total Feet (58.90 Miles)
31 Flights

Picked up a P3P on Black Friday. I only use the DJ Go app and have 2 batteries. 7510' was my farthest flight from the home point.

SD

Still running like brand new!

11837118_756488964479180_1490054595_o.jpg

Last edited:
UC, that is amazing. Did all three Phantoms contribute to that log of total feet, or just one? That's Tampa to Albuquerque to put it in perspective, and pretty impressive.....

View attachment 38394
Yeah all three phantoms contributed but the bulk of the load is with my 2 P 3 with the new motors there such a difference with battery efficiency. I think my longest flight time with the old p3p was about 28 minutes that's roughly the same amount of flight time as I would get with my new p3's running in ATT mode. I'm getting four or five minutes extra flight time out of the new motors.

Yeah all three phantoms contributed but the bulk of the load is with my 2 P 3 with the new motors there such a difference with battery efficiency. I think my longest flight time with the old p3p was about 28 minutes that's roughly the same amount of flight time as I would get with my new p3's running in ATT mode. I'm getting four or five minutes extra flight time out of the new motors.
That's crazy you figured that out I've never did the math I figured I had over a thousand miles cool.

That explains it! I'm still averaging 27 minutes with the original motors with MaxAmps 2800's. Which external batteries have you settled on? Those, or have you found something better?

1,175,000 km/700miles and still ticking p3A v1 have not had any issues only motors pod cracks and esc error and the famous tilted horizon problems...but going to buy the newer p3 V2 it flies 3/4 mins longer.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj