So.. what's the bitrate on the P3 Advanced?

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've seen users (very few) saying the Advanced now (after fw 1.5) uses a 60 Mbps Max Bitrate instead of 40 like the P3P, but is this confirmed?
DJI still says 40 Mbps Max Bitrate of Video Storage on their site and this bitrate question is still inconclusive on here from what I've searched.

Anyone using fw 1.5 or 1.6 can say what bitrate is the P3A using ?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Can't figure out if it's using 40Mbps max bitrate (which is weird since the files are 45) or 60.
What fw are you using?
1080 @ 60fps is also using the same bitrate?

Bumping an old thread.

I have just analysed mine and it's 25Mbps for P3A. Any ideas why this is low?

Bumping an old thread.

I have just analysed mine and it's 25Mbps for P3A. Any ideas why this is low?
Below is the bitrate table that has been floated around the forum for 8 or 9 months. I didn't create it, but I often reference it.

Also, if you want the 60Mb/s for the P3A, it only works with 1080/60. It is also known that to enable the 60Mb/s, you often need to first switch to photo and then back to video. It's a strange "bug" which can't really be called a bug since it's not supposed to work even though it does. Some people just take one still photo before then switching to video so that they are sure to get the 60Mb/s.
I hope that is what you were asking about.

IMG_6673.JPG

This is really useful thank you - and am I right that once edited and shared from FCPX it's correct that my Mbps drop as low as about 12?

Also, using the transcoding tool I can increase the bitrate but am not sure I fully understand...do you know how this works?

Essentially I am trying to get to the bottom of why my P3A shots such poor video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers