So..... what is the deal with points or credits on the DJI s

Reaction score
So..... what is the deal with points or credits on the DJI site???

I would like to post a picture or video, but I do not have enough points/credits. Is the site unusual to anyone else. I am a member of many forums, but I just can't get the DJI site. What am I missing? I posted the following and am waiting for a reply.

I recently got a Phantom Vision 2 and couldn't be happier with it. It is working better than I hoped. I am learning and doing more with it every day. Although today where I live it was too cold to fly at 0°f, I stay inside.

I am new to this forum, I just do not understand the whole points thing. I would like to be able to do some things that I may need more points to do including change the avatar, post a picture or video.

If I could include a signature of where on the globe I am, I would.

This forum seems so unusual to what I am used to as far as a discussion forum, I just can't catch on. It is almost as though I need a guide on the points thing, how and why to get or give them and how they work.

Any clues on where to look would help me out, Thanks.

Comments welcome

Re: So..... what is the deal with points or credits on the D

I believe you have to reach a certain post count before certain abilities open up to you. Private messages,posting pics etc. My understanding is it is in place to help deter spam etc.

Be patient and welcome!

Geo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers