So what do you guys think about the Phantom 3? Return it or keep it?

I like it but if I cannot see the I-pad in the daylight it is not worth much to me. My Phantom 1 with FPV is fine and it is like an antique to the P3P. My TBS Pro is great to fly but it has different if not more issues the the DJI product line. I understand it's not perfect but If I cannot see the app I need to find a way to fix that or it is no use to me.

Would it be reasonable to try using whatever device that you CAN see with on the P# rather than your Ipad.

If you can use fpv on the p1 just install the p3 app on the I-device or android that is daylight visible with p1. I don't have a p3 so I don't know if that will work but .....

By the time you setup and take a day off to fly it t

I get the extra battery but i am confused on the all day part .

open garage door walk 20 down drive , power on wait 1 minute for lock status and fly!

I keep my plus in backback in car and can stop and put it up in 3 minutes. if I see something neet.

My neighbor has one and makes a big deal about getting ready and having time etc. he never flies.

give me 20 minutes waiting on wife to get dressed for diner and up it goes...lol

the last post from Drewfly was 10 days ago.
wonder if he ever got his Quad into the air and how did it fly?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31