So this is new...

Reaction score
Yesterday everything was working great today I take out my p3s and I take off and it comes up no signal how does it go from 10 satellites full signal to no signal in less then 150 feet?

Sent from Ron's iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's strange. Were you at a location you've flown in before? My dad and I went to a park yesterday that had those huge flood lights over a soccer field and we were getting interference warnings. Sometimes if there is electrical or magnetic interference that cause problems.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's strange. Were you at a location you've flown in before? My dad and I went to a park yesterday that had those huge flood lights over a soccer field and we were getting interference warnings. Sometimes if there is electrical or magnetic interference that cause problems.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I'm in my front yard could be sounds like everyone has on there Ac today

What do you mean exactly by No Signal? Do you have a black screen with a No Signal warning on top on your Go app? Or is it losing the actual RC signal and returning to home etc?

What do you mean exactly by No Signal? Do you have a black screen with a No Signal warning on top on your Go app? Or is it losing the actual RC signal and returning to home etc?
Yes a black screen with the warning at the top. Sorry I should have been a bit more informative. I can fly around like everything is great, drone is functioning great but can't keep a live screen no more then 150 feet. I wondering now if it's the app?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl