So the P2V can't use upgraded gimbal?

Reaction score
So a while back I sent DJI a email asking them about compatibility with the P2V and the Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal. They just got back to me and said the P2V isn't capable of a gimbal upgrade.... No where to plug it in,

Is that true?

Viro

Not true,
If you have the newest version vision with the Hd-2d or HD-3d MC
YOU CAN USE THE HD MODEL GIMBALS.
Some members here have done this with success!
I personally never have tried, but I've seen several posts about it, and they
Said it works!
They told me you have to have a certain version MC ( main PC board inside phantom )
It actually has a plug on it that says ( "HD-3d gimbal ) you will need the cable
And I'm sure some PC ASSISTANT adjustments to get phantom and gimbal to work together!

I'm sure another member here will be happy to help
With the technical stuff!

Take care, Fly safe!

Might send DJI a email and ask them if it would be. If they say yes then seemingly we could buy that board to solve our problems..?

Viro

Hi
I have just purchased a Dronexpert gimbal which is designed for the Vision. I received and fitted it yesterday with no need to take the quad apart, in about 20 minutes. Tried it today and it is amaa...zing!!
Not cheap but excellent. Link here: www.dronexpert.NL
Droneboy

Virodeath,
Pure speculation here, but perhaps the folks at DJI were looking at your question literally. If so, then maybe they assume you are wanting to use the Vision camera on the H3-3D... which wouldn't work.
I assume you are actually looking to fly a GoPro under your P2V in place of the Vision camera - and therefore utilize a Zenmuse gimbal.
Is this correct?

i have a vision and when i got it , i bought a H2-3d , it works Flawlessly
i git also a iOSD and 2.4ghz video from boscam

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub