P3 Firmware So many Horror stories about firmware updates. Is there a safe one to upload.

Reaction score
It seems firmware updates create as many problems as they solve. I just got a new replacement Phantom 3 adv on 13/05/16. I need to do s firmware update, is the current one safe to download. There are so many Horror stories on this site after firmware updates.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What is Fat 32 and AC ?

What is Fat 32 and AC ?

Fat32 is file format - think of it as a book in English. Other formats would somewhat be like another language. Fat32 works for the Air Craft, or AC

Reactions: blomdido
I have kept the firmware at 1.4.10 to get the intelligent modes and RC on 1.4.3 and DJI Go at 2.6 and have not had any issues. Will probably stay with this version until forced to update.

I have kept the firmware at 1.4.10 to get the intelligent modes and RC on 1.4.3 and DJI Go at 2.6 and have not had any issues. Will probably stay with this version until forced to update.
Be careful because the new app version will cause the video feed to be cut even though everything is functional. You then have to make sure you update everything correctly in the proper order or you will encounter the dreaded "No Signal" problem that has been plaguing some users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers