So lets say I have a new P3 battery to sell....link to listing added

Ok, so I guess it is really hard to follow a link and read a description. I have a brand new in the box Phantom 3 Pro, and another one that is mine and I have flown a time or two here and there. I decided to try and part out the new P3, and I knew that there was a lot of interest in spare batteries, so I was going to get it up as quick as possible, then follow with the rest a few pieces at a time.

My starting bid price is much lower than what I have seen people offering for them. The Buy It Now price is just there in case some guy with entirely too much money on his hands needs a battery very quickly.

I should have expected that some guy that has nothing better to do than haunt forums for amusement come into the thread and start throwing "lolherdurrr crash, suckers gonna buy swollen battery haha" around. Maybe that would be the first thing you would do when you crashed your bird, but most people just aren't slimy like that.

And by chance if anyone reading this has crashed their bird, feel free to pm me if you are looking for parts, maybe we can work something out.

Be sure to keep selling post in "Classifieds". I have moved this for you. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers