So its coming tomorrow! Looking for video tutorials

ccase39 said:
moswissa said:
so i came back from a night flight at the park. ill have to say this think is a blast but I'm not impressed with the FPV range. it would cut out in less than 100ft ! idk if something is wrong. it felt like a regular wifi connectivity. i really thought this phantom 2 had longer range due to the extender. it was blinking green so I'm sure it was working. ill do more research on it. also i heard there was an app for longer range for like 9 bucks are yal aware of that?
Are you sure your wifi settings are connected to the wifi extender and not directly to the camera? I have read about this happening and sounds like that may be your problem. With the extender it should work much much farther than that.

That doesn't sound right....Are you in an open area and do you have the newest app and Vision Version installed ?
Are you sure you're bound to the Wifi Range extender and not the Camera. The wifi name by default should be Phantom_XXXXXXX ? Yes I know about the booster app....They claim it works...I would wait tho, until you get this to fly out to the range advertised.

Also...what Preview quality do you have the camera/phone screen set to? if your at 640x480 30fps try a lower setting ..try 320x240 at 15 or 30 fps and see if your range increases.

I just bound my new RE700 to my Vision ....am waiting on delivery of the new transmitter with the gimbal wheel.
I hope it all works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers