So is this guy helping,........... or hurting?

Could be a bait story designed to further fan the anti-drone flames...

On the other hand, if he ONLY did this one time on private property he was "keeping an eye on" either with consent or for other consideration, and found people on the property that didn't belong there....well....their bad.

Who boy. I would not want to be this guy... he will be the one looking over his shoulder. And since when is it illegal to get it on in a car? They weren't in a public place. If anything that guy invaded their privacy as he purposely looked into their vehicle. If he looked into a house that way people would be calling him a pervert or maybe he sees someone smoking a jay and turns them in. Would that also be acceptable? He should be the one facing charges.

If I was arrested every time it happened in a car I would of never of gotten out of high school and I would still be in jail! LOL :D

I think the story said it was private property and he had permission to fly over it. Maybe they were paying him to keep an eye on it and he doesn't want to admit it?

I have a feeling he isn't publishing ALL of the video. :p

Yea... The guys a perv, if that was one of my kids in the car, there would be hell to pay for him filming them and putting it on tv. Peeping Toms are law breakers in most states, I'd put him away and if the kids were under age, I'd file wreckless child endangerment at the very least and get his name added to the Megan's Law List of pervs.

Who boy. I would not want to be this guy... he will be the one looking over his shoulder. And since when is it illegal to get it on in a car? They weren't in a public place.

Um, it is sex in public AND sex in the view of who ever can walk up to the car. So you are okay with two people getting it on inside a car and a 7 year old walking up and seeing that? How about _your_ 7 year old seeing two people having sex in front of him/her?

Um, it is sex in public AND sex in the view of who ever can walk up to the car. So you are okay with two people getting it on inside a car and a 7 year old walking up and seeing that? How about _your_ 7 year old seeing two people having sex in front of him/her?
It was clear they were out of view of anyone, except for the UAV operator. What if it was a class B RV Van, is it still OK? Outside in clear view I am against. Inside a private vehicle out of view, not so much.

He's a creepy perving, self-appointed morality patrol jerk feeling a need to hunt out misbehaviour.
He would have been right at home supplying info to the Spanish Inquisition or the Salem Witch Trials
Before he got his Phantom, he would have been a royal pain.
If he goes around trying to detect more behaviour that offends him, he's unlikely to keep the Phantom for long and could possibly lose a lot more.

The news report indicated that his victims could face jail time?
What was the crime?

Reactions: Larry L and Ti22
Remember not long ago the helo's that had the footage of a couple in a car :)
Think it was in news .
Looked like boogie nites :)

If he's "flying the drone all over town to keep an eye on the place" as the reporter states, he needs to be arrested. OK City is a populated area and he's a voyeur. Where's the Kentucky drone slayer when you need him?

Reactions: Reed L
After a little research, I have found a few things....
A. This guy is a tool.
B. He is using the media to promote his website.
C. This guy is a tool.

Reactions: Waternut13134
Agree guy is a tool and stupid they got charged....my 7 year old wouldn't be wandering around at night in an area like that....

Brian “Barney” Bates is a creepy douchebag. Private property? I guess if the property owner wants to survey actual trespassing that would be one thing. Although, FAA might wanna look into if “Barney” was “patrolling” for hire?

But this jackass thinking he’s some sort of super hero “crusader”? Makes my skin crawl…

Reactions: Nathan1994

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20