So I got this P3 standard..

Reaction score
I've wanted one of these for a while and decided to give this one a try. I've watched and subscribed to a bunch of YouTube videos. Can't wait for a decent day to give it a try. Mine didn't seem to come with a actual user manual.. Only had quick start guide, in three languages lol. Looking forward to some of the mods I've seen. (I can't leave anything alone). I'm looking forward to learning.
Merry Christmas

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

The Phantom manual does not come in the box, but you can download it from the P3S downloads page.

Before your fly it download and read the manual. First thing you want to do is calibrate the IMU on a flat level surface. Use a level to make sure the surface is level. Once that is done calibrate the gimbal. Just before you fly calibrate the compass away from any metal.

Welcome to the forum Abadrs .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

I have looked the manual up and down and I'm not seeing the IMU calibration. I see the compass and gimbal but I'm not seeing anything mentioning the IMU

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik