So I go a week without reading forum

Reaction score
AND IT EXPLODES WITH FIRMWARE AND ASSISTANT UPDATES!

Now I feel totally behind :)

How long do you the more conservative folks wait to do a firmware upgrade? I tend to be an early adopter... but I'm feeling uneasy on this for some reason!

I upgraded with no issues other than unable to do the battery upgrade. It appears to be a DJI problem. If you do be sure to do both the vision app as well as the firmware upgrade. I did the vision app a day early, and then the camera would not work.

Buckaye said:
AND IT EXPLODES WITH FIRMWARE AND ASSISTANT UPDATES!

Now I feel totally behind :)

How long do you the more conservative folks wait to do a firmware upgrade? I tend to be an early adopter... but I'm feeling uneasy on this for some reason!

You're [were] better of not knowing.

Maybe the dust is finally beginning to settle.

Updates make me both excited and anxious. I so want to have the disappearing life of these gosh awful expensive batteries of a P2 to return. Looking over the manual it said when close to 300 cycles consider replacing the batteries. Ya right. After 30 cycles consider replacing the batteries.

I wait a couple of days for initial reactions of the bleeding edge folks who update as soon as the server makes the updates available before I jump in.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik