So I bought the P3 Pro..

Reaction score
I decided take advantage of the price on Amazon.. they were offering the P3 Pro, with a spare battery, not much more than what the price was of the P3 Advanced. Ive gotten pretty good at flying my cheaper drones and Ive been wanting something a little bit more professional.

From the videos Ive seen, this looks like a grade A drone. I figured Id ask everyones opinion on here of what they think about the P3P, compared to the cheaper $50-$100 drones with stationary cameras. Im sure its comparing a Ferrari to a Pinto ..

Also, anything I should be aware of, (problems, glitches,)? Any tips that you all have would be appreciated.

Thanks all!

Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
I would suggest spending time with the GO app so you are extremely familiar with all its features before you go fly so you aren't hunting or having to think too long on where certain functions are or what data the display is showing you. I've found the mini-map to be very helpful so I can tell orientation of the Quad.

While this isn't my first Quad, I also found the simulator interesting to play with for awhile to teach me about the flight characteristics of the Phantom.

Reactions: gobblinfool

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik